Those black molds that form on the separators of your tiles turns black, irritating and smelling. Do you think it is impossible to get rid of using natural home ingredients? These solutions to tile and grout cleaning are completely natural products that are free from any harmful chemicals or the health of you and your family members. Discover it with us!
The good news is that there are solutions from reliable tile and grout cleaning that are completely natural products and free from any chemicals harmful to the environment or the health of you and your family members.
Read on to discover it!
There are Solutions from Reliable Tile Grout Cleaning:
Baking Soda Solution
Baking soda is one of the best products that can be used to clean spaces and floors in your home. It is also used exclusively by tile grout cleaning services, professional tile and grout cleaning in Norwood.
Effective baking soda properties remove dirt and get rid of harmful bacteria stuck in the folds between tiles and ceramics.
- Ingredients: Half a cup of baking soda, hot water and a brush.
- The Use: Mix baking soda with enough hot water to create a paste. Then use the brush in cleaning tiles and ceramics. Leave the mixture for 30 minutes, then wipe it with a clean cloth.
The Hydrogen Peroxide Solution
This compound, which is usually used as an excellent classic disinfectant for wounds, helps you clean up dust and other dirt that builds up in the spaces between tile or ceramic plates.
- Ingredients: Half a cup of hydrogen peroxide, and a brush.
- The use: Spray hydrogen peroxide onto the floors of the house you want to clean. Then start cleaning it with the brush to remove dirt. Leave it on the floors for 20 minutes, then rinse with soap and water.
White vinegar is a natural tile and grout cleaner. It has many uses, as it has anti-fungal and bacterial properties and has the ability to whiten and remove dirt. It also has the ability to get rid of bad smells, which leaves behind a fresh and clean smell.
- Ingredients: Half a cup of white vinegar. A quarter cup of warm water, and a squirt bottle.
- The use: Mix white vinegar with warm water and put it in a spray bottle. Spray the places you want to clean, and leave it for 10 minutes. Clean with a brush or sponge. If you have trouble removing black spots, use white vinegar directly without diluting it with water. Then rinse with warm water and dry with a cloth.
Baking Soda and Liquid Soap Solution
The baking soda mixture, liquid soap, and hydrogen peroxide give us a powerful and effective solution to get rid of stubborn black spots that are difficult to remove from tile surfaces and separators, and ceramics. This liquid mixture removes dirt and creates a protective barrier against fungi growing in humid environments.
- Ingredients: Half a cup of baking soda. A teaspoon of liquid soap. A quarter cup of hydrogen peroxide and a brush.
- The use: Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Use a spray bottle to spread the mixture over the tiles and ceramic surfaces, and leave it for 10 minutes. Rub the surfaces firmly with the brush before rinsing.
Chlorine is one of the best products that can be used in cleaning, bleaching and sterilization. Although it is considered a harsh chemical compared to other options presented in this article, it is one of the best solutions that can be used.
- Ingredients: Half a liter of warm water. 3 tablespoons of chlorine and a brush.
- The use: Dilute the chlorine with warm water, then spray it on the tile and ceramic separators with a sponge or squirt bottle. Leave it on floors and surfaces for 5 minutes. Then rub it with a brush, and rinse.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is widely used in cooking and in many therapeutic applications, but it also has excellent cleaning properties.
- Ingredients: Half a cup of apple cider vinegar. Half a cup of water and a brush.
- The use: Dilute the vinegar with water, then use it to clean the surfaces of white cement with a brush. Leave it on the surfaces for 5 minutes, then wipe it with a cloth after dipping it in warm water.
The appearance of the cement that forms the tile separators tends to deteriorate over time as a result of the accumulation of moisture, dust and other materials on its surface. Cement pores begin to turn black quickly, and they increase the risk of allergies. Therefore, following a home tile cleaning recipe keeps tile breaks clean with dedicated products to get rid of these ugly looking spots and book your booking today.